When it comes to the various benefits uPVC has to offer, there’s one thing That matters the most – convenience. And compared to wood, steel and aluminium, BauFit uPVC systems pose the least complications.
- Zero dependence on carpenters, as all labour is outsourced.
- Factory finished profiles with minimal on-site work and minimal workforce, limiting the disturbance and damage to other work.
- Installed only at the final stages of the building construction, it does not block funds.
- Minimal post-installation issues, no warping or seepages, etc.
Moreover, with BauFit, there’s the added advantage of availability of multiple options for various requirements, to optimize costs and meet all functional requirements – be it kitchen windows, sliding windows, sliding doors, large sliding doors, opening windows with grill and mesh provisions, or ventilators.
As a launch pad for every great builder’s dream, BauFit ensures almost all requirements are delivered quickly, using over 70 dedicated fabricators across the country. Well equipped with local production facilities and an annual capacity to deliver of windows.
ADVANTAGES WITH BAUFIT
The BauFit Advantage:
- Lead-free and environmentally friendly profiles
- Cutting-edge uPVC profiles like, CRP and Co-extrusion
- Specially designed uPVC profile for Thailand conditions along with mesh and grills
- Architrave options for better aesthetics
- Imported uPVC profiles from Europe for special projects
Rest assured, when you choose BauFit, you get quality products and seamless service unmatched by others!